Code of Conduct - Officials and Volunteers
Treat everyone with respect and honesty (including umpires, volunteers, children, young people, parents and care givers).
Be a positive role model to children in all your conduct with them.
- Set clear boundaries about appropriate behaviour between yourself and the players in the club to enable all to carry out their roles
- Follow Hallett Cove Netball Club policies and guidelines for the safety of children
- If conducting one on one coaching always have another adult person present in sight
- Raise any concerns, problems or issues with the Committee as soon as possible
- Abuse of umpires, coaches, players, parents or any other official will not be tolerated